Citizen - Alskann - Page 4 of 7

We are planning a barbecue this weekend. We - Page 4 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 28th Aug, 2008 - 6:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
15th Aug, 2008 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann - Page 4

I stayed home from work today. Feeling a bit under the weather. Hopefully I'll be better by the weekend. It promises to be nice and sunny.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2008 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

We went for a nice walk around the neighborhood this evening after work. Buddy seemed to enjoy it. After dinner we went out to the movies. It was nice to get out and relax for awhile.

17th Aug, 2008 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

We stayed in this evening and watched the Olympics. It was a lot of fun watching Michael Phelps win his 8th gold medal. We really enjoy watching these amazing athletes from all around the world.

19th Aug, 2008 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Alskann Citizen

Well, Buddy seems to be getting bored easily these days. He doesn't like his toy truck anymore. undecided.gif Temperamental guinea pig. I try to spend time with him daily but he doesn't seem to appreciate it. Sometimes having a pet takes a lot of effort. Maybe I'll take him for a drive and see if it improves his mood.

19th Aug, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

If I die and get reincarnated I hope it is to be your pet or my dads dog. I Think it is great the effort you are putting into your Guinea pig. I think he just needs a play mate, does any of your neighbors have a gentle fun dog? It might be ice to let them visit each other. I had a guinea pig would would chirp real loud till I let him out to play with my neighbors dag(a mixed breed). They really enjoyed each other presence and seemed more content after.

20th Aug, 2008 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

We are going to the fair this weekend. I think we may enter Buddy in the guinea pig competition. He should do well. He is highly intelligent and has such a glossy coat. He usually has a good disposition so hopefully he will behave well for the judges.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2008 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann - Page 4

Well, Buddy won a blue ribbon at the fair. I think it was his sweet disposition that clinched it. We had a good time at the fair. It was a nice break and allowed us to get away from home for a few hours.

28th Aug, 2008 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 4

We are planning a barbecue this weekend. We are hoping to get to know some of our neighbors. The weather is supposed to be nice. It should be a lot of fun. Perhaps we will get a game of croquet or volleyball going.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,