Citizen - Alskann - Page 6 of 7

We have met some nice people in town here. - Page 6 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 7:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
22nd Sep, 2008 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann - Page 6

We subscribed to the Cozyville Newspaper today. Hopefully this will help us become more familiar with what is going on in our new community.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2008 - 8:17am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

We have been talking about starting our family. I think we may be needing a larger home sooner than we think. The neighborhood seems like a great place to raise children. Except for our one neighbor who seems a bit paranoid about everything.

25th Sep, 2008 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

What a week. Work has really been busy. I have come home so tired that we hardly do anything outside of home. I really need to take another class or two so I can increase my salary and enjoy life more.

26th Sep, 2008 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Alskann Citizen

We are so excited! We finally have a baby. While I am sure it will mean less sleep for awhile we could not be happier.

27th Sep, 2008 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

I think Buddy was feeling a bit neglected with all the attention the new baby is getting so we sent him off for some pampering at the Munjipet Hotel. He always likes it there. I think he has made some friends.

28th Sep, 2008 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

We have met some really nice people since moving to Cozyville. I am glad we decided to settle down here. One of them works at the local hamburger shop. He has invited us to stop by for burgers. He even offered to give us his discount. That seems quite nice of him. I hope the food is as good as he says.

But the scale has been creeping up lately. I wonder if he serves any salads. I better make a trip to the gym to keep in shape.

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 28th Sep, 2008 - 8:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2008 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann - Page 6

Life can really be a drag sometimes. First I put on some pounds, I suppose from lack of activity. And now yesterday a sudden windstorm came up and blew the roof off my house. That took a big chunk out of our savings. Life right now sucks. At least nobody was hurt. Small blessings. Now I am going to have to put in some extra hours to replenish our savings account. What a drag.

3rd Oct, 2008 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 6

We have met some nice people in town here. We are so glad we decided to move to Cozyville. The baby is starting to sleep through the night already. Perhaps now we can get some rest.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,