Citizen - Alskann - Page 7 of 7

Today is such a sad day. We had to leave town - Page 7 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2008 - 4:50am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2008 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 983
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.2%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 45

Citizen - Alskann - Page 7

I am glad the weekend is finally here. Tomorrow we are going to meet several of our new friends at Cozyburger. Sound like it could be a lot of fun.

But some things are getting a bit creepy around here. Today while I was checking my email a weird message flashed on the screen. It read:

We Are Watching You...
They Are Watching You...
You Need To Make A Choice.

And then it disappeared. Either things in this town are not all that they seem or else I am losing my mind. I may have to start looking at people a little bit closer. What if this town is like something out of the Stepford Wives...or worse?

Attached Image Edited: alskann on 4th Oct, 2008 - 4:15am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Alskann Citizen

We had a grand time this weekend. Several of us met for lunch and then went out to the edge of town for a bonfire. It was really a lot of fun. These are some great people - I sure hope none of them are the ones who sent us the bizarre messages. I really hate it when people turn out to be not what they seem.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

Today is such a sad day. We had to leave town on a family emergency and when we got back, our dear Buddy was dead. We left him at the hotel but were gone longer than we planned. Somehow he left the hotel on his own and found his way home. He was such a smart guinea pig, but apparently not smart enough. He expired shortly before we got home. Poor Buddy.

Post Date: Thu Apr 9, 2020 - 3:14:27 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

We rest Citizen Alskann to share learning from antiquity:
HistoricToday is: 9th April (GMT), in history on the 9th of April, 1935 AD the following event happened:
Stanley Cup: Montreal Maroons sweep Toronto Maple Leafs in 3 games

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Fantasy 29th Feb, 2020 - 1:38pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Lori 6th Feb, 2020 - 9:40pm
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 10:13pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 1:03pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 25th Oct, 2019 - 5:47am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm