Star Wars Roleplaying Game - Paper

Star Wars Roleplaying Game Paper - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 25th May, 2010 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
  Star Wars Roleplaying Game ,Paper
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars Roleplaying Game  - Paper
A Friend

Does anyone play the Star Wars Roleplaying game? If you do, what was your most powerfull character? What was your weapon of choice? What was your favorite campain?

If you are the GM of one, have you made any weapons? Feats? Classes? If so what were they?

Those of us who play the Star Wars Roleplaying game can discuss it here, or you can ask me information if you would like to start playing it.

For me I have always been the GM of 2 groups. I've yet to make anything of my own, exept for a few creatures, for I am reletivly new to GameMastering(Sort of...).

Star Wars Roleplaying Game - Paper (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2004 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Paper Game Roleplaying Wars Star

I had many opportunities to play, but never seemed to get involved because I guess the restrictions of movie based themes and characters do not appeal much to me. How do you rate it against Mega-Tarveller (if you have ever played that)?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2004 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars Roleplaying Game - Paper Reviews RPG & Card Board

I've never played Mega-Tarveller before and I can't say that I realy know what its based on. But since you put it to be rated against SW then I'm guessing its Sciance Fiction Roleplaying.

Alone I would rate the Star Wars RPG a 8/10 because I like Star Wars. If you don't like Star Wars all that much then you would probably be better off going for a more open-ended RPG.

Reconcile Edited: ShadowNinja on 21st Aug, 2004 - 3:24pm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

i've played the star wars rpg before ...though i've only played it once, unfortunately. i think i played it in like my sophomore year in high school which was about 5 years ago? so i can't really remember how high up my character was, but i remember that my character was named after the bounty hunter Bossk. I had some awesome Rifles though. wink.gif wish i could find that game and buy it.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've play the star wars rpg and the best campaign i've evey play was one my friend create. He started like the star wars the first movie and than build the story without fallowing the movie or star wars timeline.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2004 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have never played the Star Wars rpg, but I would love to try it. How is the gameplay? Does it give you the feel of the movies? I have recently purchased the ne Star Wars collectable game from WOTC (I think) in hopes that maybe some local games will start up.

O.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Wars Roleplaying Game Paper

Well done D20 system makes it a good rpg. Just want to mention to any who want to have a taster, but don't have an opportunity to play with a group play 'Knights of the Old Republic'. Its a very good and highly rated PC/XBOX RPG game based heavily on the the paper version. Its also got very good story. Well worth it for experienced Star Wars RPG players as well

25th May, 2010 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Star Wars Roleplaying Game Paper Board Card & RPG Reviews

I've seen a lot of offerings for this in a format just like medieval and AD&D is done in this site. I haven't played the paper Star Wars version. The closest I ever came was when the Star Wars board game came out with a new addition but that wasn't that interesting. If someone takes it up here that would be cool.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Star Wars Roleplaying Game - Paper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,