Father's Day Breakfast

Father' S Day Breakfast - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jun, 2010 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2008 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Father's Day Breakfast

Father's Day Breakfast

Father's Day and French toast make a great combination. French toast is simple to make, and it's hearty enough to satisfy a dad-size appetite. And it's not just for breakfast anymore, according to Donna Kelly, author of "French Toast: Sweet and Savory Dishes for Every Meal" (Gibbs Smith, $16.95). In fact, about a third of recipes in her book are savory dishes, such as Southwest Chipotle Cornbread and French Toast Pizzas.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700233248,00.html

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Breakfast Day Fathers

I was just saying in the "Happy Father's Day" post that I may cook something for my dad and a big breakfast sounds ideal. I will have to give this some thought. This place gives some really cool ideas.

17th Jun, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Father's Day Breakfast Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Little late but this time of the year you can get fresh rhubarb and berries they make tasty crepes! Nice pot of java hand him the paper and let him sun in the yard while he eats one hour later he will thank you kindly.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Father's Day Breakfast
A Friend

Breakfast Day Fathers

Leave the java in the pot because I do not drink the stuff. I actually drink nothing that has caffeine in it. I had a small breakfast for fathersday. It consisted of oreos and brownies. Two of my favorite things. smile.gif

19th Jun, 2010 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Breakfast Day Fathers

Such things are memorable. When I was around age nine we were living in Utah and had a father and son's breakfast out on a ranch, rode horses and so forth. I remember it to this day.

> TOPIC: Father's Day Breakfast

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,