In Vitro Fertilization - IVF - Page 2 of 3

I hope you are wrong here but I fear you aren't. - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
In-vitro Fertilization
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

In Vitro Fertilization - IVF
A Friend

In Vitro Fertilization - IVF - Page 2

While the In Vitro technology is not new it still falls short in making sure the embryo is going to be healthy and functional. I think that many people are just looking to get pregnant and this will help many parents.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

IVF Fertilization Vitro In

KN,

Oh it's definitely a huge boon to couples who otherwise can't get pregnant and it's something I think is good. But, we are so darn cocky as a species that I'm pretty sure one day we'll manufacture our own destruction.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Vitro Fertilization - IVF Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Oh we already have done that with nuclear fission. Spitting atoms is not something that is safe or easy to do. Making a bomb out of this is very bad. We have made enough to kill ourselves many times over.

I like to look at the more positive stuff like helping people have babies so they can raise them and be a happy family.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 IVF Fertilization Vitro In

The more eggs the better in IVF? A higher number of eggs retrieved in an IVF treatment cycle is independently associated with more chromosomally normal embryos available for transfer, according to a new study. However, the benefit of a greater oocyte yield decreases significantly with advancing female age. Source 4o.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

IVF Fertilization Vitro In

Human in vitro fertilization could evolve thanks to piglet study. It is estimated that parents seeking to have children through in vitro fertilization (IVF) spend between $12,000 and $15,000 each session plus the cost of medications, which could average between $3,000 and $5,000. Now, researchers have made a discovery that could decrease the costs associated with IVF in humans -- and it all started with piglets. Source 5y.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This would be a blessing to families that can't conceive and don't have a spare $100k lying around to fund IVF.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Vitro Fertilization IVF - Page 2

As it gets cheaper it will become more of a factory for those that can not conceive and soon it will be a mail order with you able to pick the sex, hair color eye color how tall they will be plus other factors. Soon it will be to where women no longer carry their children to term as it is all done like I have stated before in a factory. Like going and picking out a new car.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Vitro Fertilization IVF Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I hope you are wrong here but I fear you aren't. We are changing the way Nature intended things to work. Often, Nature has a surprise for us when we do that. Those surprises tend to be quite dramatic and often quite deadly.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: In Vitro Fertilization - IVF

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,