Rpgs Top Table Post Play Debate
There are so many options for Play By Post in this site** over Table Top. Here are the advantages of Play By Post:
1. You have a record of your Campaign and the input of all Players.
2. You can review all the Posts that showed the way a GM / Dungeon Master handled a past game to see if you would like to join in one of his / her current Role-playing Games or not.
3. You are able to think before you write and thus be very descriptive about your Character's movements, words and actions. Real writers love this.
4. You do not have to be inconvenienced by having to meet at a certain place for a certain time. Keep your job and your spouse too!
5. You do not have to like the person that's next to you, put on a cheerful face or anything. You could be at home in your pajamas or on the subway and play at anytime without having other Players analyze the way you look, dress or sound. Similar Topic: Autism & Role-Playing Games
6. Your Character Sheet can be more creative and stylish. People can actually see what you put on there or with some of the enhancements available (Guardian / Gems) you can make your Character have the edge over others.
7. You do not have to worry about fudged rolls, the Anti-Cheat Dice takes care of that.
8. You do not have to worry about real life drifters, topic hijackers and trolls that would otherwise make you feel timid about how you handle your Character - here, those types aren't allowed to throw up any 'acid'.
** I have to emphasize this site because my points do not apply to Play By Post on other sites as much of what is available here is custom coded.