Texas Weather: Storms - Page 4 of 4

Snow in Texas Is 'Pretty Cool' - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Texas Weather: Storms Texas atmospheric sciences
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Texas Weather: Storms - Page 4

Nearly all waterways in and around Houston have crested and water is starting to recede. The Harris County Flood Control District said Wednesday that nearly all waterways in and around Houston have crested and water is starting to recede. Tropical Storm Harvey, which made a second landfall Wednesday, is forecast to drop substantial amounts of rain in Louisiana before moving on to Arkansas, Tennessee and parts of Missouri. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Texas Weather: Storms
A Friend

Storms Weather Texas

Good for the people of Houston and its environs. They have had it rough for the week. I'm afraid they are going to come home to large-scale devastation. More, I understand a large number of the people in the area don't have any flood insurance. They will have to rely on disaster relief voted on by a Congress that can't seem to agree on anything.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

Texas Weather: Storms History & Civil Business Politics

Texas mom dies saving her infant daughter during Hurricane Harvey flooding. The 41-year-old mother “absolutely saved the child’s life," Officer Carol Riley, a spokeswoman for the Beaumont Police Department, told People. Source 2y.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Storms Weather Texas

I feel sorry for this family but I have a feeling that we will be hearing more stories like this as the waters recede and crews are able to get to homes that they have not been able to check yet.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Storms Weather Texas

This is what the word mother means to me. Someone willing to risk everything to save their child. And it is what father means to me too. I read stories of parents abusing, hurting, or even killing their children and that is so abhorrent to me. No, this is what a mother does. I feel so incredibly sorry for this family and especially the child. But I hope when she grows up she realizes her mother made the ultimate sacrifice for her for the sake of love.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

House approves first installment of Hurricane Harvey disaster aid. Less than two weeks after Hurricane Harvey started pummeling the Texas Gulf Coast, the House overwhelmingly approved a nearly $7.9 billion recovery aid package for Texas and Louisiana on Wednesday. The package includes $7.4 billion for FEMA's Disaster Relief Fund and $450,000 for the Small Business Administration's disaster loan program. It is only the first tranche of what will likely be tens of billions of dollars in federal aid to the areas hit by Harvey. But the effort might be complicated by the Senate, where Republican leaders have signaled they may attach language to raise the debt ceiling. Congress' action on Harvey funding comes as Hurricane Irma barrels toward Florida. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Texas Weather Storms - Page 4

Having the Federal government there to assist in helping those who were harmed by Hurricane Harvey is good. Them adding language in to raise the debt ceiling will possibly not see this passed and people will be suffering because of it.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Texas Weather Storms Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Snow in Texas Is 'Pretty Cool' for Children Seeing It for the First Time. In his 10 years, Vincent Rivera of Corpus Christi, Tex., knew snow only as something Source 9c.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Texas Weather: Storms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,