Texas Weather: Storms - Page 2 of 4

30 to 40 people are still unaccounted for - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Aug, 2017 - 8:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Texas Weather: Storms Texas atmospheric sciences
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Texas Weather: Storms
A Friend

Texas Weather: Storms - Page 2

No, and due to the prevailing conditions it looks like it's going to stall and draw in moisture from the Caribbean and dump a tremendous amount of rain the area. They are saying some areas me be unlivable for months.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Storms Weather Texas

Wow they are saying the storm has strengthened to a cat 4 with 130 mph winds. I guess it still did strengthen more. IT has slowed down do to that stationary front that will not allow it to come on shore much and that is why they are going to get a lot of rain.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Texas Weather: Storms History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, I just heard that on the news! This is going to be really bad scene on the Texas shore. I hope everyone was smart and too the advice to get the heck out of there!

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Storms Weather Texas

No they still are showing people on the roads leaving now. Why wait till it is here to leave that makes no sense. But some people have no clue in life at times.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Storms Weather Texas

3 dead after Harvey slams into Texas, and danger is not over as storm brings life-threatening floods. At least three people have died since Hurricane Harvey came ashore in south Texas Friday night as a powerful Category 4 storm, drenching low-lying areas, tearing roofs off buildings and leaving more than 300,000 homes and businesses without power. Source 7w.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better in Texas. It's been a long time since one of these hit the US and this one is making for all that lost time it appears. My guess is this will slow down illegal border crossing though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Texas Weather Storms - Page 2

I thik that all in all this is not as bad as what some feared. Yes it is still a bad storm and is now just a tropical storm but it is still laying down a lot of rain and spinning off tornadoes. As far as illegal immigration it is times like this it usually increases due to people being more distracted.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Texas Weather Storms Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

30 to 40 people are still unaccounted for in Aransas County, Texas, after Hurricane Harvey, sheriff says. At least one person was confirmed dead from the storm and dozens were treated for injuries, said Sheriff Bill Mills. Harvey settled in as a tropical storm Saturday over southeast Texas, where it is expected to stall and spin for the next three to five days, forecasters say. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Texas Weather: Storms

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,