Corn Price Is Growing

Corn Price Growing - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Jun, 2008 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Flooding? Grain surpasses threshold of $7 per bushel for 1st time.
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Corn Price Is Growing

As rainfall mounts, corn price is growing

The price jump for corn - the fifth record in as many days - means more headaches for consumers, who can expect higher beef, pork and chicken prices as livestock owners are forced to thin their herds and flocks to cope with higher costs for corn-based animal feed.
Ref. https://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20...s_1b12corn.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Corn Price Is Growing
A Friend

Growing Price Corn

I believe this is a direct result of corn fields here in the midwest sitting in water or suffering from over watering by all the storms we have going through the area the past couple weeks. Driving to and from work this past two weeks I have seen corn fields swallowed up by rising waters. Those fields that have not been swallowed up are sitting in very wet ground. The young corn plants can not handle it all. Many fields are looking to be in poor shape. I would not be surprised to see it jump up more.

> TOPIC: Corn Price Is Growing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,