Child Phone Addicts

Child Phone Addicts - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sent to mental institutions
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2008 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Child Phone Addicts

Spain treats child phone addicts

Two children in Spain are admitted to a mental health clinic to be treated for addiction to mobile phones.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7452463.stm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2008 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Addicts Phone Child

They must have it really bad. I see lots of teens and even adults addicted to their phones its almost like a second breath that they cannot live without.

23rd Jun, 2008 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Child Phone Addicts Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

There are all kinds of addictions. Sounds like these kids have other issues going on besides being phone-a-holics. Personally, I would not give a 12-year old a cell phone. Of course that is more appropriate than the young mother I know that gave one to her toddler.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2008 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Child Phone Addicts
A Friend

Addicts Phone Child

I have gone by the rule of the house that if your not in high school you do not get a cell phone. Once your in high school you can havea cell phone. The reason for this is high school is a hectic time and with sports, bands, show chors and other things a parent can only be at one place at one time. keeping the kids straight on where they are and where they are going to be is something not easily done. Having cell phones makes it so much easier.

I agree that these two young ladies have other issues besides wanting to talk a lot on a cell phone. I hope they get the help they really need.

> TOPIC: Child Phone Addicts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,