Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s Hunter: The Reckoning RPG Review
A Friend

Awake and Aware

The year is 2025 nearly 9 years following a catastrophic Global Economic Meltdown that left the United States and Europe scrambling to crawl out of the Dark Ages. Asia managed to come away unscathed and in the years following became the new economic power house. The major world financial institutions have either relocated or flourished in the Hong Kong area.

You were either already living in Hong Kong or transferred to the area prior to the Economic Collapse of 2016. Whether you work in finance or some other field you are now in Hong Kong. Something more is at work and you have come to Hong Kong to find it.

There are others like you, Hunters, those who are seeking something more or who believe that there is a bigger picture. Whether through the internet, coffee shop meetings, or business luncheons, you have connected and developed a network designed to track down clues and follow every suspicion or inkling. What awaits you out there, is unknown, the only answer you have is They Are Waiting for You.

* In Hunter: The Reckoning, players play as the antagonists to the Denizens of the Night, whether they be Vampire, Werewolf, Fey, Demon, or something new on the horizon. You the player, know that THEY exist, just a matter of asking the right questions and turning over the right stones.

* Awake and Aware will bring together up to six characters designed from the Hunter: The Reckoning RPG from White Wolf. PDF versions of Hunter: The Reckoning game can be found on line for a nominal price. Character creations rules and guidelines will follow those outlined in the book The Hunter’s Hunted and tied into creation guidelines of Hunter: The Reckoning.

* Consider yourselves to be the next great thing in vigilantes. During the day you maintain your normal mundane person activities and lives and a night you become a Hunter of the Dark. Remember your skills and talents as normal person is what have made you one of the Awake and Aware. Now what does your future hold and what will the Night deliver to you?

* This campaign will be the launch point (Hopefully) for some other World of Darkness campaigns covering other Denizens of the Night.

-MS.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review RPG Reckoning Hunter Malcolmshaws

Malcolm, count me in if you run this campaign. I can't miss a chance to roleplay in the world of darkness.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s Hunter: The Reckoning RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Kyrroeth,

Consider yourself signed up. Looking forward to adding you and a few others to some serious excitement.

6th Aug, 2016 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

I too would very much be interested in joining, though I do believe this is something you already knew wasn't it?

What books will you be allowed? I do believe I can easily acquire Hunters: the Reckoning and The Hunter’s Hunted.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomas,

Those should be everything we need to get started. If that should change, I will give plenty of warning ahead of time.

Player number two, all right.

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s Hunter: The Reckoning RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,