Burger King

Burger King - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Jul, 2007 - 1:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Would you still buy the Burger King kids meal?
  Yes       80.00%
  No       20.00%
Total Votes: 10
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Making the wrong promotion? How do you see it?
Post Date: 25th May, 2005 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Burger King

Would you allow your kids to buy a Burger King kids meal that advertized a movie they were too young to watch? See below:

Group asks Burger King to halt 'Star Wars' deal

The Force may - or may not - be with Burger King's latest Star Wars-themed Kids Meals.

One day after a record-shattering weekend for Star Wars, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, an advocacy group is asking Burger King to stop the tie-in of its Kids Meals with the film because it is rated PG-13
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20050524/...altstarwarsdeal

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2005 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Burger King
A Friend

King Burger

Absolute yes, my kids love star wars as much as I liked it as a kid! My kids all have yoda and chebacca toys from there right now.

26th May, 2005 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What choice do I have really? If I take my grandson to Burger King, I am going to buy him an adult meal instead?

I think Burger King probably shouldn't have picked this movie to market since it is rated PG13 and the kids meals are definately for kids below 13, but I think I have to still buy the kids meal or not go to Burger King at all.

I was surprised to find that my grandson knew many of the Star Wars characters so even youngsters are aware of Star Wars. That may be why they did it.

26th May, 2005 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

King Burger

I guess the activists are saying that it does not make sense to saturate Children's minds with something they will nag you to see, but can't. Personally with Felipe I would let him have it - simply because I know he will not beg to see the movie - he really does not even understand the difference - poor kid.

27th May, 2005 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

King Burger

In this particular instance, I don't have a problem with my kids getting Star Wars action figures in their kids meals. Traditionally, Star Wars has always been a PG movie; this is the first time it was PG-13, and this was done because of some of the dark innuendos in it; which in my opinion was or would be above most kids' heads anyway. If I recall correctly, both SpiderMan movies were PG-13 and we all know how much these movies were marketed to young kids. I don't remember the same fuss being made during those movies. What works for one should work for the other, in my opinion.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2007 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Burger King

BURGER KING TO USE TRANS-FAT-FREE OIL NATIONWIDE BY END OF 2008

Burger King to use trans-fat-free oil nationwide by end of 2008
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...97018,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2007 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Burger King

I do not think it will make a difference really. I personally do not like Burger King, I think they do not cook the meat properly and often times I have seen the meat kind of redish.

31st Jul, 2007 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Burger King Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Well they are going down another movie pathway:

QUOTE (ABC Nightline)
Burger King's Gamble on Marketing

Fried or broiled, mayonnaise or ketchup, cheese or no cheese, Burger King wants you to have it your way. Stuck behind firmly entrenched No. 1 McDonald's, Burger King hopes to forge toward the burger throne with a marketing campaign that is at best unconventional and perhaps downright strange. With the introduction of the mysterious King character, who crops up in BK commercials with his oddly plastic features and an eerily happy expression, Burger King's sales have climbed and the restaurant has developed a cultish following of "Super Fans." The biggest "Super Fan"? Homer Simpson. Will such an offbeat marketing campaign translate into a tangible success for the country's No. 2 burger chain? ABC's Jeffrey Kofman reports.

I will be very interested to know if Homer can beat the clown everyone has known for years.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burger King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,