Jaden Smith

Jaden Smith - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jan, 2016 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Jaden Smith
1st Jun, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Jaden Smith

I wonder how his father feels about Jaden dating one of the Kardashian girls. In one interview, Will didn't want his son to talk about it at all and he seemed quite distress with the whole affair.

international QUOTE
Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner are probably young Hollywood's newest power couple.

After months of speculation, Will Smith's 14-year-old son has pretty much confirmed there's something going on with him and Kim Kardashian's 15-year-old sister.

"I was in LA, we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, and then she came here and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden told Wonderland magazine. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."

Yeah, we'll take that as teenager speak for, "She's my girlfriend, and it's pretty awesome. Source 6

Jaden Smith
Jaden Smith (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2013 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Smith Jaden

Not trying to sound racist but it seems like the Kardashian girls are always looking for black guys to date I wonder why? Anyhow they're just kids so perhaps they're just friends. Recently I heard of a movie he did with his father and had terrible reviews.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jaden Smith Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Jaden Smith rocks a skirt ... Again

WILL Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's teen son Jaden Smith has scored a gig as the face of Louis Vuitton's womenswear line. Ref. Source 5x

6th Jan, 2016 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Smith Jaden

Please tell me that's not Jaden Smith's new fashion outlook to look like a woman or is he you know... Different?

> TOPIC: Jaden Smith

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,