Father Saves Brain Dead Son

Father Saves Brain Dead Son - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Dec, 2015 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

George Pickering II saves his son George Pickering III
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Father Saves Brain Dead Son

'Law broken for the right reasons'

MEDICS were about to switch off a "Brain dead" man's life support when his drunk dad stormed in with a gun. A miracle followed. Ref. Source 2i

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2015 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Son Dead Brain Saves Father

That took some real determination. I would have felt really sorry for the dad if his son didn't recover. Now that it has happened maybe it can make the medical world think a bit before they rush to 'kill' someone.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

25th Dec, 2015 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Father Saves Brain Dead Son History & Civil Business Politics

That was an interesting story, I am glad it worked out in the end. I would say that coming in drunk and with a gun may not have been the best idea though the father was desperate.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

> TOPIC: Father Saves Brain Dead Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,