Australia Rape Cases - Page 3 of 5

Lazarus: ‘She wanted to be there’. A SYDNEY - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th May, 2018 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Australia Rape Cases Australia Sexual Assault - Australian Rape Cases
17th Jun, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases - Page 3

The justice system for rape of a woman is a joke in Australia. I read the other day, that if a man car-jacks a car and then rapes a woman, he will get more jail time for the car jacking than he does for the rape of the woman… tell me this is fair…

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases
A Friend

Cases Rape Australia

It does not sound fair at all but you have to read the way the laws are set up. I am sure that people talking to lawmakers can maybe work on getting the laws changed to make Rape a crime that has better sentencing on it.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Rape Cases History & Civil Business Politics

The worst Aussie universities for sexual assault. A SURVEY of university students in Australia has revealed the worst campuses for sexual harassment and assault. Source 2u.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases
A Friend

Page 3 Cases Rape Australia

I think these universities need to work on security and safety for women. They need to work on educating men that sexual assault and rape will not be tolerated. I hope they can make some changes. Heck pay me to come down there and turn their security around and they will be much safer campuses.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Cases Rape Australia

Accused rapist lived 'perfect life'. HE'S accused of raping a schoolgirl while wearing camo gear. This "Average" dad was driving to Maccas when police swooped. Source 2x.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases

12-year-old girl's group sex claims. A 12-YEAR-OLD girl has told police she was sexually assaulted, possibly by up to five teenage boys, in bushland at a western Sydney park as a festival went on nearby. Source 4z.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2017 - 8:15am / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases - Page 3

Gang rape was 'like throwing meat to wolves'. SHOCKING Facebook messages from a man involved in the gang rape of a 16-year-old girl that was filmed on a GoPro have been shared in court. Source 3s

Image from Facebook public domain.

Australia Rape Cases
Australia Rape Cases (Hover)

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Lazarus: ‘She wanted to be there’. A SYDNEY man acquitted of raping an 18-year-old virgin in an alleyway has broken his silence saying “she wanted to be there”. Source 6w.

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Australia Rape Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,