Australia Rape Cases - Page 2 of 5

It is sad that in todays age men still feel - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jun, 2017 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Australia Rape Cases Australia Sexual Assault - Australian Rape Cases
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Rape Cases - Page 2

'He tried to rape me at eight weeks pregnant'

A YOUNG mum living in Melbourne says she's going to be deported to England because she had to flee the farm where she was working for a visa. Ref. Source 3v.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Cases Rape Australia

Sydney rapist's weak excuses for reign of terror

SADISTIC rapist "JD", who claims a tracking anklet would ruin beach trips, blames his attacks on women's "Revealing" clothes. Ref. Source 5p.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases
A Friend

Australia Rape Cases History & Civil Business Politics

This is disgusting. So it is the woman's fault. He just had to rape them. Another pathetic person that can't take responsibility for their own actions.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:56pm

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases
A Friend

Page 2 Cases Rape Australia

Yeah I do not care if a woman walks right next to me totally nude. That is not an excuse to violently have sex with her. It does not matter what the woman wears or does not wear. This is all about the man and his want to terrorize and have control over a woman. Any time a man says it is because of what the women were wearing is just a cop out.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Cases Rape Australia

Red flag in backpacker nightmare

THE tourist who was allegedly raped and held against her will went to hospital with facial injuries before the ill-fated road trip. Ref. Source 1i.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases

Women reveal city's most dangerous places

CARLY was walking down a Melbourne street with a friend when she was approached by three men and sexually assaulted. Her story is far from unique. Ref. Source 7z.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases - Page 2

Girl told in gang rape: 'Shut up, you love it, s**t'. A TEEN girl who was allegedly gang-raped by boys was told: 'shut up, you love it s**t' at a party in the Blue Mountains, a court has heard. Source 2v.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Australia Rape Cases
A Friend

Australia Rape Cases Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

It is sad that in todays age men still feel the need to violently attack women just to get their jollies. I am hoping that men learn that this is not right and we should not force ourselves on any woman. There are plenty out there and I am sure these guys can find a willing partner.

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Australia Rape Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,