Bangladesh Rape Cases

Bangladesh Rape Cases - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Aug, 2017 - 9:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bangladesh Rape Cases Bangladesh Sexual Assault
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2014 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Bangladesh Rape Cases

Bangladesh Rape Cases

In Rape Cases what are the penalties against the criminal for rape or sexual assault? What kind of sentence is given for Sexual Assault in Bangladesh?

Does the victim have any form of redress, counseling, or compensation after the successful prosecution of the perpetrator in Bangladesh?

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cases Rape Bangladesh

Teen rape victim's head shaved. A MANHUNT is underway in Bangladesh for a wife who beat and shaved a teen allegedly gang raped by the woman's husband. Source 3i.

5th Aug, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Bangladesh Rape Cases History & Civil Business Politics

Why is the woman always made to be the victim twice by being attacked more after she has already been violated. I hope they catch the woman and give her the same treatment they give to the husband.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Bangladesh Rape Cases
A Friend

Cases Rape Bangladesh

I find it very interesting that over in some countries it is always the woman's fault that she was raped. This teen was attacked and ganged raped by a group of men. This is never the woman's fault. This is the fault of those men and they went out to attack a woman. Then to make matters worse one of the gang of men's wives gets angry that her husband raped a teen goes and finds that teen and attacks her again. Just WOW. I do hope other cultures get over this rape is ok culture.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Bangladesh Rape Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,