Michigan Rape Cases

Michigan Rape Cases - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2018 - 12:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Michigan Rape Cases Michigan Sexual Assault
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2014 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Michigan Rape Cases

Michigan Rape Cases

In Rape Cases what are the penalties against the criminal for rape or sexual assault? What kind of sentence is given for Sexual Assault in Michigan?

Does the victim have any form of redress, counseling, or compensation after the successful prosecution of the perpetrator in Michigan?

22nd Feb, 2016 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Cases Rape Michigan

Detroit Homeowner May Have Caught Serial Rapist on Video
7th Jan, 2008 - 1:17am

My goodness! I hope the Police catches this guy as soon as possible, it is heartbreaking to know he is doing the same thing to other victims as I post this!

international QUOTE
A chilling home security video of what appears to be a burglar casing a house for a possible robbery may have caught a serial rapist on tape, MyFoxDetroit reported Friday. Detroit police who have been searching for a predator who has raped at least four women on the city's east side believe they may have gotten a glimpse of their suspect on a tape provided by a homeowner who works in the security industry and had his home rigged with a camera. The tape, obtained by MyFoxDetroit, shows a large African-American male on the front porch of the home, opening the screen door, testing the door knob to see if it was locked, and sliding the window glass open. Homeowner Jesse Collins said tapes from his security camera show the man casing his house several times, and police say that the man may have had crimes other than burglary on his mind… Source 9h

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Michigan Rape Cases
A Friend

Michigan Rape Cases History & Civil Business Politics

Now if this does not take the cake. What a stupid judge to do something like this. Talk about making a victim of rape a victim once again. This judge should be disbarred for this.

Source 1s.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cases Rape Michigan

Woman on flight to Detroit: Man sexually assaulted me while I slept. A man from India is accused of sexually assaulting a 22-year-old woman while she slept against a window on a flight from Las Vegas to Detroit. Source 4y.

9th Jan, 2018 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Cases Rape Michigan

That is so worrying, you can't even sleep on a long flight without being worried about being sexually assaulted?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Michigan Rape Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,