Pakistan Rape Cases

Pakistan Rape Cases - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2017 - 3:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Pakistan Rape Cases Pakistan Sexual Assault
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases

Pakistan Rape Cases

In Rape Cases what are the penalties against the criminal for rape or sexual assault? What kind of sentence is given for Sexual Assault in Pakistan?

Does the victim have any form of redress, counseling, or compensation after the successful prosecution of the perpetrator in Pakistan?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cases Rape Pakistan

Family ordered teen girl's 'revenge rape'. POLICE in Pakistan have arrested 20 people for ordering the revenge rape of a teenage girl as her parents and the village council watched. Source 7q.

29th Jul, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases History & Civil Business Politics

So primitive! So sorry for that girl. Why isn't the boy who did the act made to pay for the crime rather than his sister who had nothing to do with it! These countries treat women like animals to be brokered by the wishes of men. I could never live there.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases
A Friend

Cases Rape Pakistan

Such is the way of Muslim world and Sharis law. Women have no rights and no recourse over being attacked. Men rule and women are property to be sold and bartered. Why do you think they want to be in control of the world?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases
A Friend

Cases Rape Pakistan

Yes, it's virtually always the female's fault, no matter the age. Shari'a is harsh and it's so pro male as to be a sin. I truly hated seeing some of the things I saw during my time in the Middle East. Some I'll never be able to forget.

29th Jul, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases

I do not think Pakistan is considered part of the middle east and many village laws may not be connected to Islam, its just their way of dealing with things.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases
A Friend

Pakistan Rape Cases

You could be right Rpgpundit but it looks to me that they seem to follow Shari'a type of law so they could be more Islamic based than we know.

30th Jul, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Rape Cases Politics Business Civil & History

Take all the men involved and string them up by their sausages and leave it all in the hands of the women in the village. Let's see how they like that.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Pakistan Rape Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,