South Korea Rape Cases

South Korea Rape Cases - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2016 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

South Korea Rape Cases South Korea Sexual Assault - South Korean Rape Cases
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

South Korea Rape Cases

South Korea Rape Cases

In South Korean Rape Cases what are the penalties against the criminal for rape or sexual assault? What kind of sentence is given for Sexual Assault in South Korea?

Does the victim have any form of redress, counseling, or compensation after the successful prosecution of the perpetrator in South Korea?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2016 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cases Rape Korea South

Australian drugged, abducted and raped

AN ADELAIDE woman who says she was drugged and raped while on an overseas holiday is trying to bring her attacker to justice. Ref. Source 9i.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

South Korea Rape Cases History & Civil Business Politics

Where rape is kept quiet

IT'S seen as a safe country, popular with Australian tourists. But when Airdre Mattner was drugged and attacked, she found out the truth. Ref. Source 3g.

Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

South Korea Rape Cases
A Friend

Cases Rape Korea South

I spent time in South Korea in the early 1980's I never saw this side of the country but I can believe that it does happen. When walking around the bars in downtown Seoul I did find that many viewed us Americans very differently.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: South Korea Rape Cases

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,