Your Personality Does Not Fit Your Character - Page 2 of 2

I definitely experience this. It's - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Your Personality Does Not Fit Your Character
A Friend

Your Personality Does Not Fit Your Character - Page 2

I've seen people do a pretty good job playing evil characters who I know to be good people. Quite a long time ago I hosted two games in the Greyhawk, yes quite a long time ago. One was the normal good guys beat up on evil campaign. The other we played just for laughs. They reported to a Dwarf (Dimloin) at his brothel/pub (Dim's Place) on Loin Street. Dimloin was decidedly evil and sold his services to to all manner of evil (High ranking devils and demons come to mind as well as some bad humans). For pure laughs, this was fun. The other campaign was fun too, but in a high stress kind of way.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Personality Does Not Fit Your Character
A Friend

Character Fit Not Personality Your

I definitely experience this. It's fun to play a character much different than your own personality. As mentioned earlier, whats the fun in just playing yourself? My problem is when I try to play an evil or say chaotic neutral character. Most of the time they would appear to be a good character to an outside observer. It's hard for me to have a character commit evil acts.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Personality Does Not Fit Your Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,