Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master

Text Rpg Creator' S Order Game Master - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
8th Jan, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Text Role-playing Game Creator's Order of the Game Master

A possible new feature to enhance the prestige and cosmetics of Characters and their Players is the Order of the Game Master. The Order of the Game Master is really different 'badges' that can be awarded to a Player for certain accomplishments.

For instance, a Game Master can award a Player the "Order of Loyalty" for always responding timely in an adventure. This can then be shown in the Player's Character Sheet as well as Character Posts. There can be different Orders for different things.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Master Game the Order Creators RPG Text

I like the idea, its a good way of getting players who do more to be recognized for it so long as the GM recognizes it too. It could be a focus of jealousy too for some small thinker.

14th Jan, 2016 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master Reviews RPG & Card Board

A good way to recognize more active players. What I particularly like about it is you get some players that only do half as much and yet they are awarded the same as the rest of the party. Maybe this will help the better players be recognized for their dedication to the game.

14th Jan, 2016 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

I think thing could have a lot of benefit, giving motivation of great roleplaying by players and offer incentives to work harder or give more effort.

The idea of rewards or awards, for either players or Dungeon Masters, offer the chance of showing others are appreciated and that all they do does not go unnoticed. That posting in a timely matter, being there for the roleplay to continue, and other details that show the effort your putting into what you do, actually can be noted and see by others would be great!.

16th Jan, 2016 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Who can fret with some recognition. Only problem that might creep in is someone getting an award they don't deserve OR simple jealousy.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Or the Dungeon Master makes sure there is a reward in the treasure for certain characters to find and use. I do like the badge incentive.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Order the Game Master

This would be pretty cool. The one game I'm in everyone is super-active, which is nice and a pleasant change from the traditional Play By Post experience!.

21st Jan, 2016 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Order the Game Master Board Card & RPG Reviews

Maybe there can be role-play related rewards as well like the most humorous, best tactician, etc.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Order of the Game Master

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,