Michigan Child Abuse

Michigan Child Abuse - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Michigan Child Abuse Michigan Child Cruelty
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Michigan Child Abuse

Michigan Abused Children

Is the subject of Child Abuse in Michigan taboo?

If you mentioned to a local that you are a victim of Child Cruelty in Michigan will that be taken with objection?

What steps are taken to protect victims in Michigan Child Abuse?

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abuse Child Michigan

Mother of boy, 4, who was locked in closet and nearly died sentenced to 25 years. "I have never seen anyone abused to such an extent before that hadn't been dead," the judge said of the boy's injuries. Source 3l.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Michigan Child Abuse
A Friend

Michigan Child Abuse Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can't stand to think of anybody who would purposefully abuse an innocent child! People like that are nothing but cowards in the worst way and have no right to have children at all. That old saying that says just because you have the ability to have children doesn't mean you should? Well that holds true for child abusers. I do know for a fact however that there are perfectly good and loving parents out there in the world today, you've just got to know where and how to look for them *laugh*. Believe me, I've seen enough of what goes on in the news today so I think I at least somewhat know what I'm talking about. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I do know right from wrong.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Michigan Child Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,