How Wealthy Are You Now Calculator

How Wealthy Calculator - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2008 - 8:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How To Calculate Mortgage Mortgage Calculator
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

If you have ever wondered how to calculate How Wealthy Am I Now then there is no need to get a headache, just use our How Wealthy Are You Now Calculator. NOTE: Other Mortgage Calculators can be found here.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2008 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Calculator You Wealthy How

Interesting Calculator, and I like this added part that it gives you so you do not feel like a total loser:

Stanley and Danko argue that your total net worth alone does not tell a good enough picture of one's wealth, what matters is how much worth you can accumulate on your income considering your own age. Therefore, a 30 year old making $ 25,000 who has a net worth of $ 80,000 has more relative wealth than a 50 year old doctor making $ 200,000 a year who is only worth $500,000.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2008 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Wealthy Are You Now Calculator History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah I did find that little side note kind of interesting. I would rather be poor and happy than rich and unhappy any day. Well at least that is what I keep telling myself. biggrin.gif

2nd Jul, 2008 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Calculator You Wealthy How

Interesting. It doesn't look like I will be quitting my job any time soon. I like that it tells me where a person of my age "should" be financially (according to whomever) at this point in my life. While monetary gain is not my primary motivator this does give me a yardstick to see if we should be making any changes.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

> TOPIC: How Wealthy Are You Now Calculator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,