Ponycon - My Little Pony

Ponycon Pony - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Feb, 2016 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Ponycon,Little Pony
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ponycon - My Little Pony

My Little Pony fans invade San Diego

Donning rainbow wigs, pony ears and sparkling tails, hundreds of “bronies” attended the first-ever Pacific PonyCon. The three-day convention, centered on "My Little Pony" characters, featured group games, contests, concerts and panels. Ref. Source 2i

Image from Wikimedia public domain...

Ponycon - My Little Pony
Ponycon - My Little Pony (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Pony My Ponycon

Everyone has their little oddity that they like to experience but this is going to the extreme, are there really that many Role-playing Game Little pony fans?

5th Feb, 2016 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Ponycon - My Little Pony Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

What might I ask is extreme about it? How is it any different from the comic and anime conventions where fans dress up as their favorite characters from whatever series they may be part of? It may seem odd, though careful on saying it is extreme.

You may be surprised on how many, though most are admittingly probably not on this forum.

5th Feb, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Pony My Ponycon

I think its really nice that people come together and express their interest in whatever they like. Thats what makes America great - our freedom to show what we believe and love. Besides that ponies are cute. wink.gif.

> TOPIC: Ponycon - My Little Pony

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,