Trinidad & Tobago Refugees

Trinidad Tobago Refugees - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Feb, 2017 - 5:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad & Tobago Refugees Trinidad & Tobago Refugee
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2015 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Refugees

Trinidad & Tobago Asylum Seekers

Is the subject of Refugees in Trinidad & Tobago taboo?

If you mentioned to a local that you are a Refugee in Trinidad & Tobago will that be taken with objection?

What steps are taken to protect Refugees living in Trinidad & Tobago?

Sponsored Links:
17th Dec, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Refugees Tobago Trinidad

It really depends on the situation, if the island's economy wasn't very poor like right now I don't think it would make a fuss over refugees seeking assistance from the people or government but currently it may not be the case. If I mentioned to a local that I am a refugee they wouldn't really care at all.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Refugees Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Alan

Title: Refugees

Comments: Those refugees you have in T and T are just like those in Europe. Instead of living peacefully with the citizens, they commit more crimes than our own citizens.Don't talk send them all back to where they came from. Trinidad used to be a beautiful little island. I was born there I am very afraid to go back there even on a vacation.So please,send them back bring back the death penalty and the cat.So don't just talk. You have to act..

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Refugees Tobago Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Refugee

Comments: [..] I think the writer has got the wrong idea about crime here. In the first place I don't think there are many refugees here. The majority of serious crimes here such as murders, kidnappings are committed mainly by one race of local citizens. This is not my personal view. This is supported by the court and police records. If you are living abroad my advice is to stay put. Do not come back here to live you will regret it and will soon be packing your bags to return from where ever you lived before. I should know .I have done it. In 1996. Things have change here beyond your wildest dream and has got worst since1996, and by what is now happening here is getting even worse day by day. The underlying problem as it appears now is that those now in the corridors of power have no idea of how to deal with our internal crime scenario.and general lawlessness. The police are out numbered by the criminals an just can't cope.

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Refugees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,