USA Refugees - Page 2 of 4

Supreme Court: No expansion of travel ban's - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Refugees USA Refugee - American - US - United States Refugees
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Refugees - Page 2

Refugee admissions to the U.S. Have plummeted under President Trump, a USA TODAY analysis finds

The refugee program is still functioning following court rulings that blocked Trump's order for a 120-day suspension, but the vetting process has slowed dramatically. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

Refugees USA

I'm sure someone will think of that as a win. Where do people think these refugees will turn to when even the 'land of the free' gives them the middle finger in their hour of need?

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

USA Refugees History & Civil Business Politics

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” That is the saying at the base of the Statue of Liberty. All four of my grandparents believed it and came from other countries. I believe they made this country stronger, along the millions who came with them from Italy, Greece, and other lace at the turn of the last century. Then as now people said they endangered our way of life. Well, they were wrong.

Now, I agree we have a right to enforce our borders. We also have a right to have a sane immigration policy and even enforce that policy. But these are refugees. We need to vet them quickly and then get here to the US. They will appreciate it and they too will make our nation stronger, just like the millions before them.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

Page 2 Refugees USA

Agreed, all these people yelling about preserving America for Americans. I keep thinking about how they are deliberately betraying one of the primary principles that makes the USA what it is.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

Refugees USA

American for the Americans? Is that the Americans that came here 115,000 years ago? The one who came 15,000 years ago? The ones who came from Spain in the 1500s? The ones' who came from the Netherland, France, or England in the 1600s? The ones who have been coming ever since, wave after wave? Maybe, we are all Americans, one big stew… and like any stew we have a plethora of flavors and ingredients.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

USA Refugees

Many of them think of exactly one group as 'real' Americans, and the rest as people who need to shut up and get the hell out of 'their' country. I usually find that the group they have in mind is populated only by people very similar to themselves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

USA Refugees - Page 2

You are correct you have narrow minded people that think that the refugees are coming here to attack us on our home soil. They do not understand that most of these refugees are trying to get away from the horrors of war and poverty that comes with it. We need to help them out and go from there.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Refugees Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Supreme Court: No expansion of travel ban's refugee exemptions. The Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that refugees need personal ties to U.S. Citizens or groups to circumvent President Trump's travel ban. Source 7p.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Refugees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,