Did America Ever Have Natives?

Did America Natives - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd May, 2020 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2011 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

American Indian Related

Name: Jo

Comments: American Indians came from Asia and the Pacific, this has been confirmed by DNA so why is it that people refer to them as "native" if they came from other countries and settled in America just like the Europeans did?

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2011 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Natives Have America Did

I might be wrong with this but isn't where you are born is where you are native to and not where your parents or grandparents came from?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

5th Jun, 2012 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Did America Ever Have Natives? History & Civil Business Politics

Well it is true that genetically The Native American people did come to North America by crossing the Bering straights, and I have also asked the same exact question your asking to a lot of Native American elders. What I have always been told is that they have been here thousands of years before any other human species walked the land, and native american culture developed based on the vegetation and the seasons in the different parts of North america and not Asia. So I guess they are just referred to as Native Americans, even though they did technically come from another place a long time ago wink.gif

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

13th Jun, 2012 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Natives Have America Did

Before the Native Americans what was here? Was it just land? if so how did animals get to here. There might have had some special race that could of populated the whole continent that got wiped out.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

2nd May, 2020 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Natives Have America Did

The initial post made me pause and stare for a moment, unsure if I read the question correctly. Just like NativeHeart posted so long ago, the native peoples were the first ones here to create any kind of human culture, that's why they're called Native Americans, or First Nations.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

> TOPIC: Did America Ever Have Natives?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,