Build Your Own House On Wheels

Build House Wheels - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Dec, 2015 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available
25th Dec, 2015 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A couple builds a rather fancy house on wheels for US$22,744.06 which they refer to as: hOMe. What do you think, could you live there? Would you build or buy it for that price?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2015 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Wheels House Your Build

No a bad job but I would not spend that much money on it. Not that he didn't get value for money but unless you are planning to live there for awhile its a bit more than is needed for a weekend vacation.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

27th Dec, 2015 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Build Your Own House On Wheels History & Civil Business Politics

I loved it. Wish I had the skill and foresight to do something like that. If I would change one thing it would be the windows, too many of them and the door is not one I would choose mostly for security reasons.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wheels House Your Build

While the home looks nice and many people are going to the smaller house style you have to think about where you will put it. Many cities will zone it a mobile home and thus you have to move it to a mobile home park. You will have to pay for hooks up to water, electric and sewer. That can be costly as you will have to use a lot of heat wrap tape to make sure your pipes do not freeze during the winter. While they do not have a lot of black water due to their toilet they have a lot of grey water and if you are not dumping with a large storage tank that is where the sewer hook ups will come into play. All in all it is not a bad house just one I would not live in.

> TOPIC: Build Your Own House On Wheels

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,