Return Of The Wolf

Return Wolf - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2008 - 2:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Gray Wolf to be exact, in the USA
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Return Of The Wolf

Return of the Wolf

The once-endangered gray wolf has made a remarkable recovery in the Western United States, and a rebound in the species' population is now stirring a debate as ranchers complain of wolves attacking their livestock. They want it to be open season, but conservationists disagree.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2008 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Return Of The Wolf
A Friend

Wolf The Return

I am glad that the gray wolf has returned. I know there has to be a compromise between ranchers and the government. We can not allow the grey wolf to be attacking the herds with out any recourse. I hope that something comes about that will make both sides happy.

2nd Jul, 2008 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Return Of The Wolf UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes a balance needs to be found the ultimate is to find a method of keeping the wolves away from the herds. Predators when removed from the wild upset the balance of nature and many other species end up suffering both animal and vegetation.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2008 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Return Of The Wolf
A Friend

Wolf The Return

One thing that needs to happen it find a way to stop soo much urban sprawl. We seem to take more and more land from the wild animals and then are surprised when they are among us. Soon there will very little space for them to survive.

> TOPIC: Return Of The Wolf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,