Algae Invades China Olympics

Algae Invades China Olympics - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2008 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Algae invades China Olympic venue

More than 10,000 people work to clean up green algae that has invaded the Olympic sailing venue in Qingdao.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...fic/7482791.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Olympics China Invades Algae

caused by the discharge of nitrogen-rich chemical pollutants, sewage and fertilisers in the water

I guess this means that getting rid of all this seaweed is not going to be a easy task. I hope there is a clear channel for the olympics.

2nd Jul, 2008 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Algae Invades China Olympics UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Oh, I have no doubt that if the Chinese government says it will be cleaned up by the Olypics...it WILL be cleaned up. It wont matter if 1 million people have to swim the waters daily and bring back handfuls of the stuff...it will be cleaned. I am also positive that there will be lots of coverage about the polution issues of China throughout the Olympics that will make the Chinese government a bit on edge.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2008 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Olympics China Invades Algae

You are right I am sure that many countries will touch upon the amount of pollution that is in chinas air. I doubt that they are going to have that cleaned up by the time the olympics arrive there.

> TOPIC: Algae Invades China Olympics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,