Louisiana Bail Bonds

Louisiana Bail Bonds - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Feb, 2016 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Louisiana Bail Bonds Louisiana Bail Bonds Agency
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2014 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Louisiana Bail Bonds

Louisiana Bail Bonds

In your experience who are the most known agents for Bail Bonds in Louisiana? You may also like to consider how a Bail Bondsman in Louisiana commonly is approved to run a Bail Bonds Agency, what is needed? Are Bail Bonds Agencies in Louisiana known based on experience or referral?

What is the average cost of getting into the Bail Bonds business?

Who oversees / licenses Bail Bonds Agencies in Louisiana?

Do Louisiana Bail Bonds owners have any courses available set to learn the profession?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Bonds Bail Louisiana

Trying to become bails bondsman

Original Post Date: 11th Mar, 2010 - 10:09pm

Name: Mikep

Comments: Hi everyone, I have been trying to figure out how to become a bondsman. But not sure how to go about it. I found this class (Pre-Licensing Education As per R. S. 22:1191 (E)(3) of the Louisiana Revised Statutes, submission of completion of EIGHT (8) HOURS of pre-licensing education is required.) not sure if it is a scam or if you really need to take class or not. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

> TOPIC: Louisiana Bail Bonds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,