Mother Accused Of Skinning Caged Son

Mother Accused Skinning Caged Son - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jun, 2008 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Feeding Him to Relatives!
21st Jun, 2008 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

One of the most horrendous stories I ever read in my entire life! The perpetrators need to be put to death! Poor kids!

A mother is accused of partially skinning her caged son and feeding his flesh to relatives.

Kalra Mauerova, 31, of Brno in the Czech Republic, wept in court as she admitted torturing her son Ondrej, and his ten-year-old brother, Jakub, The Sun reported.

Mauerova, a member of the Grail Movement cult, caged Ondrej for months while relatives, also members of the cult, ate his raw flesh, a judge heard yesterday.

The court in Brno heard the family sexually abused the boys and made them cut themselves with knives.

The boys said they were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables and made to stand for days in their own urine.

The abuse was discovered when a man living nearby installed a TV monitor to keep watch on his newborn baby.

Instead of pictures of his newborn he was confronted by live images of Ondrej naked in the cellar - beaten and chained, The Sun reported.

Mauerova is understood to have installed the monitor so she could watch her victims suffering from her kitchen...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2008 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

Son Caged Skinning Accused Mother

That is terrible. I have seen a lot of awful things, but nothing quite like this. Each time something like this horrible abuse is discovered I am grateful that this child was saved. How long had this gone on before it was discovered? And how many other children are currently suffering unbelievable abuse and nobody is there to help them? This is what caused me to go to work for child protection several years back. It is good these boys are now safe, but the question remains whether they will ever truly heal from such horrendous treatment.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mother Accused Of Skinning Caged Son History & Civil Business Politics

Yes this person need to be put to death right after we slowly skin her alive. Making sure she feels every little cut we make. What she did to these two boys was very bad. I hope she rots in hell for what she has done to an innocent life.

> TOPIC: Mother Accused Of Skinning Caged Son

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,