Jane Austen Quotes

Jane Austen Quotes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jan, 2014 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Jane Austen One Line Quotes
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2014 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Jane Austen Quotes

Jane Austen Quotes

Consider the following quotes by Jane Austen:

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of."

"But when a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way."

"Everybody likes to go their own way to choose their own time and manner of devotion."

"Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love."

"In every power, of which taste is the foundation, excellence is pretty fairly divided between the sexes."

"I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them."

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."

"If any one faculty of our nature may be called more wonderful than the rest, I do think it is memory. There seems something more speakingly incomprehensible in the powers, the failures, the inequalities of memory, than in any other of our intelligences. T"

"I pay very li"

What are your thoughts about the quotes from Jane Austen?

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Jane Austen Quotes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,