Niyah Marie Jackson Murder Case

Niyah Marie Jackson Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Jan, 2016 - 11:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10 month old raped and beaten by the same people that should be protecting her
19th Jan, 2016 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

10-Month-Old Pittsburgh Baby Dies After Rape, Assault

I am reading these stories DAILY, the justice system must do something to stop this madness! I am so angry as I think what this bastard did to this baby. >:(Women, stop going out with these losers that harm your babies! >:(

international QUOTE
PITTSBURGH -- A 10-month-old baby died after being raped and beaten by her mother's boyfriend while the mother was at work, police said.

Da'Niyah Marie Jackson died at Children Hospital on Saturday afternoon, two days after the alleged assault. The Allegheny County medical examiner's office Sunday ruled her death a homicide, saying she died from multisystem organ failure precipitated by her injuries and the assault.

Now, Clinton Smith, 30, the mother's live-in boyfriend, is facing homicide charges after previously being charged with rape and other offenses.

The mother told police she left the baby with Smith on Thursday morning when she went to her waitressing job. The mother found the baby unresponsive when she returned home at about 9:30 p.m. And called paramedics. The baby had severe bruises on her face, arms and legs, as well as a bite mark on her chest, police said. Doctors told police she had also been sexually assaulted. Source 2n

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Apr 27 19:40:36 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
More opinions appreciated on niyah marie jackson murder case should be elaborated swiftly so as to find niyah marie jackson murder what and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Niyah Marie Jackson Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,