Green Energy Sandbox

Green Energy Sandbox - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Dec, 2015 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Dec, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Green Energy Sandbox

Forced Green web site.

Ok before you call in the cats please read the article. I am going to try and find more information from scientific sources on this. The device scares me a tad and also makes me ponder why we might be seeking Mars instead of the moon to inhabit. But if truly can convert different sources into energy without burning it that would be a large step forward. 40% les pollution from natural gas or oil, cleaner source zero emissions on generation. That would change much and reduce emission greatly across the planet even though energy costs might not go down. After all it still needs to be fed to create electricity. Just imagine electric vehicles every where operating from a self contained power source in the trunk.

Might be time to break out grandpas old still and process some twitch grass into alcohol.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Green Energy Sandbox
A Friend

Sandbox Energy Green

Why use switch grass to produce energy when solar power advances have proven to be much better over time and a lot cheaper now. We have all the energy we need now if we actually use it.

4th Dec, 2015 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Green Energy Sandbox Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Why solar it still requires much mining and still emits a load of green house gases unless we look at using the refection method where solar heat is used to generate electricity using hydro power. Also I think the onsite generation is key. We need to generate electricity in the rear of our car so we can drive with electric motors for thousands of miles non stop. Think of no steel mining for towers no tree harvest for poles, no digging for all these different ores.

Most important no nukes either way!

Traditional solar panels create to much waste and toxic waste. We need a better way.

> TOPIC: Green Energy Sandbox

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,