Mystery Of The Pyramids

Mystery Pyramids - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Egyptian Pyramids
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mystery Of The Pyramids

Clues reveal pyramid's secrets

COSMIC particles collected inside a 4600-year-old Egyptian pyramid could reveal its secrets, including how it was built. Ref. Source 2w.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2016 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Pyramids The Mystery

These are indeed interesting discoveries made on the pyramids, however unfortunately the search for the site's secrets will continue only at the end of 2016. Although I do believe that it might take a little longer to actually discover what are the secrets are and the main purpose of these pyramids is just the resting place of the pharaohs so I believe it isn't so necessary to take so much time on something that may take too long to find.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Feb, 2016 - 3:03pm

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Mystery Of The Pyramids History & Civil Business Politics

Pyramid 'flaw' you never noticed

THE Great Pyramid of Giza is often hailed as a marvel of design, but the Ancient Wonder has a serious structural flaw. Ref. Source 3u.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Pyramids The Mystery

Hidden chamber in Great Pyramid. A MYSTERIOUS void has been discovered in the Great Pyramid. Scientists hope it will unlock the ancient wonder's secrets. Source 2z.

3rd Nov, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Pyramids The Mystery

I'm surprised that they are only now discovering this weren't scans of the pyramids done before? Maybe its just updated technology.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

> TOPIC: Mystery Of The Pyramids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,