West Side Highway Bike Path Killings

West Side Highway Bike Path Killings - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 11:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  West Side Highway Bike Path Killings Sayfullo Saipov - World Trade Center
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

There are fatalities after a truck drove the wrong way down the West Side Highway bike path for several blocks Tuesday afternoon, striking several people, according to sources at the New York Police Department.

The driver exited the vehicle with what appeared to be a gun and was shot by police, the sources added. The individual is in police custody and is being taken to the hospital for treatment.

As many as six people are dead, according to two law enforcement sources, who added that it appears to be deliberate act. Ref. CNN.

West Side Highway Bike Path Killings (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Killings Path Bike Highway Side West

Still think we are not at war? This is a single soldier in the conflict against us.

31st Oct, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

West Side Highway Bike Path Killings History & Civil Business Politics

While the rights people will say this is an invasion on privacy we need to do more profiling or take more seriously people that might be extremist.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

For a person to do this kind of thing is hard to stop. The hardest terrorist to stop is the lone wolf that has no prior histroy of violence or extremism. I do not know a lot about this guy but it seems like he fits the mold of a lone wolf. This is much different than a army or a group attacking us. I understand and know this because I am out there on that front line daily.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

NYC terror attack: Men celebrating graduation anniversary among the dead. The suspect has been identified as Sayfullo Saipov, a 29-year-old truck driver from Uzbekistan. Source 4x.

1st Nov, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

These acts of terror are becoming commonplace, I just hope we don't think they are the norm or become used to it we need to act now!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism charges filed against New York truck attack suspect Sayfullo Saipov and FBI seeking information on second Uzbek man in connection to the attack. A two-count criminal complaint filed Wednesday in Manhattan federal court accused Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov of providing material support and resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization - ISIS- and violence and destruction of motor vehicles. And the FBI announced Wednesday that it is seeking information about Mukhammadzoir Kadirov, a 32-year-old Uzbek national, in relation to the attack. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

West Side Highway Bike Path Killings Politics Business Civil & History

I think that this is getting to be more of the norm. As some people are making it harder to get their hands on guns they will resort to a easier to get vehicle to cause terror and killing people. I wonder if the left will start to call for a ban on trucks?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: West Side Highway Bike Path Killings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,