Australia Zoo

Australia Zoo - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Jan, 2016 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Zoo

Queensland tiger feat

Lee Umbers has a close encounter with a majestic but gentle big cat at Australia Zoo. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Zoo Australia

Fury over 'psychotic' gorilla attack

ANIMAL rights activists say Melbourne Zoo is to blame for the fatal attack on its much-loved gorilla Julia by an 'angry, bored and psychotic' silverback male. Ref. Source 3e

18th Jan, 2016 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Australia Zoo UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have the impression that this was NOT his idea but someone put him there to have some "fun".

international QUOTE
CANBERRA (Reuters) - The parents of a 7-year-old boy who broke into an Australian outback zoo and fed a string of small animals to its resident crocodile are likely to be sued after police said the boy was too young to be held responsible. A turtle, four western blue tongue lizards, two bearded dragons, two thorny devil lizards and an adult female Spencer's goanna were fed or led into the jaws of a three-foot, 440 pound saltwater crocodile named "Terry."

Security camera footage at the Alice Springs Reptile Center showed the smiling youngster also bludgeoning to death a small blue tongue lizard and two more thorny devils during a half-hour of breakfast-time havoc last Wednesday.

"The fact a 7-year-old can wreak so much havoc in such a short time, it's unbelievable. In my day he'd get a big boot up the arse," center director Rex Neindorf told Reuters by phone.

"Police found him, but in the Northern Territory here he can't be accountable if he's under 10 years of age... Source 4u

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Australia Zoo
A Friend

Zoo Australia

Original Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 4:55pm

I believe also that he was not the mastermind of this. I think someone put this young man up to no good. Makes one wonder where his mom or dad were and why they did not stiop this other person from getting him to do this deed.

> TOPIC: Australia Zoo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,