Man Could Not Evolve On A Vegan Diet?

Man Evolve Vegan Diet - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Jan, 2016 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Man Could Not Evolve On A Vegan Diet?

Man could not evolve on a vegan diet?

Researchers love to come up with all kinds of theories to dispose of the vegan lifestyle - it bothers them so much. Primitive man is not modern man, primitive man did not have processed foods, injected animals brought up on filth farms nor pesticides and other chemicals sprayed on everything. Therefore, their style of eating had a 'healthy' aspect for them and their very physical lifestyles.

international QUOTE
Although this isn’t the first such assertion from archaeologists and evolutionary biologists, the new studies demonstrate that it would have been biologically implausible for humans to evolve such a large brain on a raw, vegan diet and that meat-eating was a crucial element of human evolution at least a million years before the dawn of humankind. Ref. Source 3l

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2016 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Diet Vegan On Evolve Not Man

The media, researches and scientists love to portrait early men as exclusively carnivorous. Ask anyone who thinks about a pre-historic man, and they will picture a wild human being chasing after an animal and thirsting for its blood. This is not the case for all.

There has been a few studies done by anthropologists attempting to unlock the exact diet of our ancestors (Stone-age). The discoveries were shocking for some: As suspected by a few, they got most of their nutrition from fruits and nuts that they carefully gathered.

The "Paleo" diets have become so popular nowdays, trying to convince those willing to listen, that we should return to the old times, with the slogan that we should eat how men used to eat. But of course, they focus on a few recent ancestors who were meat-eaters but refuse to focus on our earlier ones, who mostly killed due to feeling threaten but whose diet were mostly starch as I previously mentioned.

Recently, there was a study about the Neanderthal man and the fact that there is evidence in dental calculus that indicates they have eaten more legumes than previously thought.

And to end this post, one more thought: If we evolved from the apes, what are ape's primarily diet? Fruits and vegetables and even though they eat meat, it is very rare.

A few good sources: Source 6z and Source 2i

22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Man Could Not Evolve On A Vegan Diet? Health & Special Psychology

Meat and dairy eating is big business just as smoking is for the tobacco industry. Some of these 'experts' come out with finds because a lot of their funding comes directly or indirectly from the same people they are highlighting (Defending): meat and dairy farmers. For me, it doesn't matter what was done a million years ago, I live for now and my future. I have never felt healthier in my entire life - I wish I were vegan sooner more so I wish I gave up dairy in my early years it would have saved me a lot of heartache from sick days blowing out cow mucus from my sinuses.

> TOPIC: Man Could Not Evolve On A Vegan Diet?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,