Misogyny

Misogyny - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jan, 2017 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Misogny Dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women. Misogynists
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2016 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Misogyny

Sad demise of pickup artist

JARED Rutledge rated women on looks and sexual performance online and shared troubling misogynistic views. Then he was exposed. Ref. Source 4a

Image from Facebook public domain..

Misogyny
Misogyny (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2016 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Misogyny

Well then... This was a surprising reading. I honestly feel I would like to know more before saying much but I would agree that it is very clear Jared has misogynistic views. I am actually amazing he gained a following at all... At the same time though I think I can understand it too.

There would be men who either don't care or don't want to put forth the effort to have proper and respectful relationships with women. Those who would instead rather the easy, selfish, and callus way that 'gets what they want'. Sighs, this being behavior which is harmful and destructive yet perhaps still quite pervasive.

I guess I should be glad he has been called out on his behavior and seen him apologize, though I'm uncertain if he has actually changed his ways.

24th Jan, 2016 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Misogyny Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is how he thinks:

international QUOTE
“Beginning to find female submissiveness almost as important as beauty. Almost.”

What a creep! We don't need men like him broadcasting their hate and painting the wrong picture for boys let him do that behind bars with guys, since he seems to like the men more he might find one who wants to cuddle with him.

24th Jan, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Misogyny

international QUOTE
...“negging” — making a woman feel vulnerable by making a mildly negative comment about her, then seizing the opportunity to get her into bed.

This little man either has no self-esteem, is accustomed to rejection or is just simply a loser, no wonder he could not get a real lady the right way. Now he knows women are intelligent and need to be treated with dignity since his stupidity in thinking he could be anonymous forever. Get a life little man.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Misogyny

On Men Viewing Women as Sex Objects

My last column was titled “Is Donald Trump a Misogynist?” After reading reactions throughout the internet, I realize how important it is to elaborate on the subject of how men view women. One of the proofs that higher education makes those who attend college more foolish, more naive and often even more ignorant about life than those who never attended college is the widespread belief among the well-educated that when men sexually objectify women it means that they are misogynists, haters of women. So, here is a list of eight truths about males and sexual objectification for those… Ref. Source 4v.

25th Jan, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Misogyny

Its a sick practice, these people need help but this is not the worst of it… social media and even our culture promotes this kind of behavior.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Misogyny

More and more there is growing a shift, as well push back as well, where instead their is a growing hatred and enmity of men. Honestly it is quite concerning, especially since it will allow men like the above to have in their mind greater "Justification" for their own bigotry.

25th Jan, 2017 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Misogyny Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I find a kind of bell-curve with stupidity that tracks pretty well with the Cumulative distribution of misogynist. At one end you have people who have never been educated. They just don't know any better. They do things because it is the way their family has always done things and they won't change because they don't even consider that there are alternatives. The only hope is to educate these people. In the middle you have college graduates. They think they know everything they need to know and because of that they act very quickly (They falsely assume they have the facts). These people should know better, but don't think further about how their actions are actually affecting others. Finally on the other side you have highly educated people. These people have been taught that they don't know everything. They have a thirst for knowledge and know how to critically evaluate information and won't act until they have had a chance to research more into the subject.

My family actually follows this distribution very closely, and I have been able to see it first hand. My grandfather didn't get more than a 6th grade education. He worked all his life in a manual labor field and towards the end owned his own business with all his experience. My father got a college education and thinks he knows everything (He tries to tell me all the time about "The way the world is"). I am highly educated and have my Ph.D. From an ivy league university. My grandfather used to objectify women (He has passed away) all the time. He was very misogynistic, but not trying to be mean about it. He respected woman as ladies, but just personally viewed them as inferior beings and sex objects. My father's favorite past time (As he has told me many times himself and taken me to do) is to "People watch", which means going to a mall or outdoor cafe and watching women walk by so he can make comments about them. He thinks women like it because he is 'complimenting' them on their looks. He has also told me on many occasions that he just doesn't think the women he works with are capable of handling the kind of stress and rigors that his job requires (They need a 'big strong man' to lead them). I personally believe that women need to be treated with respect and that any unsolicited comments to them are disrespectful. I will tell my wife that she looks nice, she has asked me to do that (And I might even use what would be considered misogynistic phrases), but she knows the spirit in which I am praising her and is happy to know I am still infatuated with her. I don't tell women in the street or even women that I work with anything about my thoughts of their appearances. I think misogyny is rampant in this country, but I don't know a good way to quell it.

Men need to know how much women don't like to be treated this way (Even though I know many women think it should be obvious). Men like my dad tend to think that since 1 or 2 women have responded positively to his misogynistic comments that all women like it. He thinks the ones that respond negatively are lesbians or feminazis (His terms), and educating him otherwise is proving exceedingly difficult because he thinks he knows everything with his college degree. This is a frustrating topic and I wish there was more we could do. All my friends know not to make disparaging comments about their wives ("She's busting my hump" or "The old ball and chain") unless they seriously mean to say that they want a divorce from their wives. But it feels like it all makes such a small difference in the bigger picture.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Misogyny

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,