Robert Jeffress

Robert Jeffress - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Robert Jeffress Evangelical advisor - Southern Baptist
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robert Jeffress

Trump's evangelical adviser: God's OK with U.S. Bombing North Korea. "God has given Trump the authority to take out Kim Jong-Un," Texas pastor Robert Jeffress said in a statement. Source 1j

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Robert Jeffress
Robert Jeffress (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Jeffress Robert

Oh, well its a done deal there is no need for diplomacy, pressuring China, etc. Just start a war so thousands of people can die. That authorizing god must be a god of war.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Robert Jeffress
A Friend

Robert Jeffress Revealed Bible The

Okay, in a book as large as the Bible you can take portions out of context to make a case for virtually anything.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Robert Jeffress
A Friend

Jeffress Robert

This is what I mean about someone being a preacher. A good preacher would not spout out with hate and destruction. IF Gods will was to destroy the leader of North Korea we would not have to worry about it as he would suddenly die of some cause. We as humans are the ones who love to kill each other over this thing or that thing. I doubt very much what this guy says is the gospel truth.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Robert Jeffress
A Friend

Jeffress Robert

KN,

I couldn't agree with you more. But this is one of those fire and brimstone preachers who preaches that anyone who deviates from one word from HIS definition of what the Bible means is a anti-Christian heathen that God will strike down. He would be the Christian equivalent of Radical Islamic Terrorists if our laws were just a bit different.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Robert Jeffress
A Friend

Robert Jeffress

Yeah it is people like this that makes Christianity look bad. There is enough of these nut cases that believe they are the second coming but have no real power to speak of. I would hope that more people learn that he is a quack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Robert Jeffress
A Friend

Robert Jeffress

Yeah, well the fact he has our president's ear makes me just a little nervous. Although in truth, I think President trump only used him to get the Evangelical vote on his side.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Robert Jeffress
A Friend

Robert Jeffress The Bible Revealed

I think he would have gotten voted in with or without Mr. Jeffress. I think many of the people in America are tired of status Quo in Washington DC and I think the next election for congress members may show this too. Mr. Jeffress is not doing the people in Washington any good.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Robert Jeffress

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,