Text RPG Creator Game Master's Theme

Text Rpg Creator Game Master' S Theme - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Apr, 2017 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

28th Jan, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Game Master's Theme

Text Role-playing Game Creator Game Master's Theme

I loosely mentioned this possible feature before in the main Text Role-playing Game Creator Thread but decided to more fully make it a prospective feature for Game Masters. Basically, via a switch of an interface, the GM can choose from a selection of themes to make their Threads appear more in sync with their current Scenario. For instance if your Role-playing Game is mainly about exploring forests then that can be chosen. Then your Threads will have that theme applied.

The fall back of this for me mainly surrounds two things:

1. It might only be fully realized to those using a large screen device.

2. There would need to be quite an array of themes to suit every taste. In addition to that, similar themes will need multiple choices. For instance, if two Game Masters wanted a forest theme then there would need to be a number of them to avoide two Role-playing Games from looking similar.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Theme Masters Game Creator RPG Text

That will be an awesome feature to use. Will it be images or just color changes? You're right about the selection there would need to be a big library to choose from as tastes could be different. Maybe you should just have an upload option so the Game Masters can choose what they like from the start.

30th Jan, 2016 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator Game Master's Theme Reviews RPG & Card Board

If you give them the choice to upload their own it will be way simpler than creating themes.

30th Jan, 2016 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

An upload feature can be good if I can count on Game Masters not uploading copied, illegal or inappropriate stuff to show on their Threads. If I did that I might need to have an approval system in place.

15th Apr, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

This prospective feature may need to get prioritize especially in the Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board where there are a lot of games going on with similar titles. Players need to open a Thread and see an image / background that helps them better focus on where they are reading / Replying.

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator Game Master's Theme

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,