Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 16 of 20

I was thinking some discussion could go on - Page 16 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Mar, 2016 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
Rules, Create Character, Questions & Support for Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure RPG
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Feb, 2016 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #
Zero Zodiac

Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 16

And Unmarked says...

I was thinking of doing what Thomaslee suggested, avoiding rolls in favour of story, perhaps? But Corinthi and Forderz, your suggestions are also good. I'm not picky.

I believe I'm ready, just waiting for the opportune moment to post in the game topic.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2016 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character
A Friend

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

I'm a bit confused by the latest Dungeon Master post. That is a lot of information. Are we just assuming that we did all that, to speed things along? Should I roleplay every step in just one post? Or if I ask for directions to the main office, would I receive them in another post, and then roleplay going to the main office, and receiving another post, until we get to the young mare organizing books?

21st Feb, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And The Storyteller says...

I apologize for the confusion, it was meant more as a 'fast travel' bit as I did not see too much going on except players having their characters get to know each other like Starshield and Corinthi did.

I was also taking out the need for possible rolls that would extend how long it took to get to there, such as Knowledge (Local) and Diplomacy, feeling that getting directions and finding your way to the main office of the school wouldn't be difficult for the characters.

All in all it was meant as a time saver, though I admit to not being completely satisfied with it. I very well could have made the wrong choice in doing so. I offer that you do whatever feels most natural for this situation, taking as much or as little time in how many posts you make to get there to where the mare is.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Feb, 2016 - 8:24pm

3rd Mar, 2016 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Page 16 Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Once we get everyone together, we can then truly get this started. My apologies for the wait in getting to the meat of this adventure.

6th Mar, 2016 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

So how often should we have posts made? I was considering that a post would be made by all of us every other day though this could be changed if everyone has a different preference.

7th Mar, 2016 - 6:04am / Post ID: #
Zero Zodiac

Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

And Unmarked says...

I think it's fair to wait 48 hours for all to post.
However, I'm not sure if there's something we can react to in your latest post, or if its purpose was mainly for Aquamarine to join with the rest of the group.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2016 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules Create Character - Page 16

I feel the same way. 48 hours is good. 1 post or more a day I feel is optimal, but I know I've had days where I couldn't get to a computer, whether it is due to being busy, sick, or caught off-guard by random happenings. Also, I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to post or wait, for this one.

7th Mar, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules Create Character Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 16

I was thinking some discussion could go on as ponies walk to where Mythos is, at least those two which are together… But I can understand where there might be confusion. I had been thinking another round of posts before everyone arrives in the professor's room.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,