Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 20 of 20

* RPG Closed * This Role-playing Game is no - Page 20 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Oct, 2016 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
Rules, Create Character, Questions & Support for Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure RPG
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Jul, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 20

And The Storyteller says...

So ICon was there anything in particular you had planned for the owl, or could you offer its purpose? I am willing to see it incorporated.

Also, I sent JB an email for some simple Ship Combat Rules I found that I would like to use. Once they are added to the SRD or as a separate link you can look over them and we can begin using them, it takes up a single page.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jul, 2016 - 12:12am

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Zero Zodiac

Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

And Unmarked says...

He is my familiar, spell repository, mentor, and guardian all rolled together. Zero tried to slink away but didn't quite manage. Unless Zero gets badly injured the owl will probably stay out of combat just to teach him a lesson.
Sorry for the short post in the game, I'm quite tired today and not sure when can post next.

7th Jul, 2016 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And The Storyteller says...

Thanks for explaining that, thought I wonder how useful of a mentor and guardian he can be based on your current level.

A short post is fine, from what I have seen I am a bit of the odd one out in how long I make my posts.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

* RPG Closed *

This Role-playing Game is no longer being serviced, therefore it has been closed. Please look for other Role-playing Games via: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?.

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,