Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 4 of 20

I'm not your Oracle player, Thomaslee. - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Feb, 2016 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Rules, Create Character, Questions & Support for Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure RPG
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
1st Feb, 2016 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character - Page 4

And The Storyteller says...

Personally I would perhaps suggest the Ring of Sustenance and a Handy Hoversack Bag (Which would replace the backpack), though really I believe you could get both the RoS and a BoH if you so desired.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character
A Friend

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Wow, okay, if I'm allowed the Ring of Sustenance and the Handy Haversack, I'll take them. Thank you. Now I can focus on the rest of my equipment.

Reconcile Edited: starshield on 1st Feb, 2016 - 5:42am

1st Feb, 2016 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Sure, as long as you are fine with the cost. The main thing I care about is that Step 5 is followed and that player tries to balance what they buy. Admittingly those two items take a little under half of your character's wealth, 4,500 gp, though I also personally I find the Handy Hoversack to be a great item for any character that can afford it.

Edit: The SRD is now available and can be found on my rules/the first post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 6:03am

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Um...I am having quite a bit of trouble with equipment... A combination of low strength plus not knowing what I need has gotten me a bit confused as to what to buy. I have quite a lot on my list, but I still have money. I don't know about weapons or armor because of my abilities somewhat covering those...

1st Feb, 2016 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Character Create Rules RPG Ponyfinder Thomaslees

Hmm... Well you could perhaps always get a Bag of Holding I, either in addition to you replacing the Handy Hoversack if weight is being a problem. One offers to hold 250 lbs while the other is only 80 lbs.

Always carry a weapon, and unless you have spell failure armour of some sort is important.

Oh, and they would be 'Saddlebags' of Holding. Actually so would the Handy Hoversack, since that is what would fit a pony. tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 11:52am

1st Feb, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Lightning Strike

Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet

And The Wandering Blade says...

Alrighty, my first concept was apparently more cartoony than Pathfinder, and is genuinely pretty redundant with an Oracle PC. So, I'm going to roll the dice, look at my stats, and seek inspiration.

(Star Walker should buy a Wand of Cure Light Wounds. Best 750 gold pieces a party can spend.).

Lightning Strike Results:
  • Ability Score A on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 4, 2, 5 (5 rolls)
  • Ability Score B on D6 (+0): 3, 1, 5, 2, 2 (5 rolls)
  • Ability Score C on D6 (+0): 2, 3, 2, 4, 5 (5 rolls)
  • Ability Score D on D6 (+0): 5, 5, 4, 4, 3 (5 rolls)
  • Ability Score E on D6 (+0): 5, 1, 1, 4, 6 (5 rolls)
  • Ability Score F on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 3, 5, 3 (5 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Feb, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules Create Character - Page 4

Oh? I saw nothing wrong with your concept. Honestly I found you picking oracle to be an interesting choice. I especially likes how you handled the lame curse.

Yet if you wish to try again, that is up to you. I was actually about ready to give my approval of your character.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2016 - 1:41pm

1st Feb, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Lightning Strike

Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules Create Character Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

And The Wandering Blade says...

I'm not your Oracle player, Thomaslee. smile.gif

Thirty six sided dice rolled. One six.

Guh. Why do people like randomly rolling stats?

Rerolling ones.

Lightning Strike Results:
  • Rerolling Ones on D6 (+0): 3, 1, 3, 2 (4 rolls)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder RPG Rules, Create Character

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,