Thomaslee's Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure Main RPG - Page 11 of 20

The mare would look to the young colt, seemingly - Page 11 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th May, 2016 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 20 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (20) »
Posts: 159 - Views: 11619
Closed
Only Players who have created a Character may Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 4th May, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure Main RPG
A Friend

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure Main RPG - Page 11

"Wow… this is shaping up to be a real adventure. Cultists, cursed artifacts, a ship… and such a generous advance payment. I am honored that you trust in me so much." Star Walker bows slightly, indicating his acceptance. He doesn't seem to notice the spying colt, and doesn't react when he hears there was one. However, he does seem concerned with the questions Lightning is asking. It is very important to have all the details before beginning. Who else could be after the Crucible, and would they have to fight?

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Zero Zodiac

Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

RPG Main Adventure Age Ponyfinder Thomaslees

And Unmarked says...

Zero considers his plan as he gallops out the front. He has to acquire a box with air holes or drill some air holes, prepare rations and water in the box, possibly a bedroll for comfort. A bedroll… He needs his own gear as well!

The rations might take a lot of space, perhaps there would be some magical method to reduce the amount of food necessary or avoid eating.

But first he will go to the piers and inspect the ship, the crew and how they're loading the cargo. Maybe just convincing them to take him on as crew would be enough.



7th May, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure Main RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And The Storyteller says...

Mythos would give a moment of consideration before asking, "Was he a foal you recognized? There are no classes today so there should be any students wondering about." Still the stallion would brush such aside for now, though he did hope for a reply from Lightening on his question while nodding to Star at his interest.

Moving on he would answer his question the professor would answer, "Yes actually, the Children of Nightmare a cult who worship Nightmare Moon have shown interest in finding the crucible with one apprehended revealing it was their leader Spell Nexus himself who seeks the crucible. A unicorn who had once been the former headmaster of this school before his true self was revealed, he evaded capture and has been in hiding. The occultist apprehended was a colleague of mine."

Continuing he would add, "Also, there is suspicion that changelings wish to be involved as well, though for what purpose it is unknown. Though in mentioning old research assistants, well come to find out someone I considered a friend turned out not to be the pony she deceived me into believing she was." The suggestion being it would be was that the mare was actually a changeling, given the order he had offered such.

"I know of no rival treasure hunters involved as information about all this has not been made public, but it is likely those who are involved have hires those of similar sort," he would pause before saying with a look of frustration, "The Church of the Royal Sisters are against my endeavors, though officially they insist that the Crucible does not exist. You may run into trouble on that front."
----------------

The mare at the front desk looks surprised as the cult ran by, which then led to consider as she wondered why he may be leaving in such a hurry. She tried to call to Zero but he is out the door before she can finish. Hopefully she hadn't made a mistake in allowing the pony through.

There was plenty of stores to choose from when it came to getting supplies and rations, though given how large Canterlot was finding the best places to go that weren't too expensive could take some time. That is, unless Zero already knew his way around the city and was familiar with all that could be found.

Yet as he was going to the piers first to inspect the ship such would come later. Once he was there Zero would be able to seek out the ship called Evening Dream. It probably wouldn't be too hard to find, given the information he had, but it would take some time to get there as it was on the outskirts of the city. Given how Canterlot was a city on the mountain it would be clear this would be an airship and not a normal ship, though like many of such were designed to be both in the air and on water in needed.
Out of Character: : ICon make either a Knowledge (Local), if you are able, or a Diplomacy check. This will be used both in getting you to the dock and finding the ship, to a lesser extent, and in finding supplies/rations.



9th May, 2016 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
Zero Zodiac

Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Page 11 RPG Main Adventure Age Ponyfinder Thomaslees

And Unmarked says...

Out of Character: I can't believe it didn't occur to me that it was an airship!

In Character: Zero refers to his own wits and memory of the city to plan his escapade. Others can be unreliable, especially in a pinch.

Zero Zodiac Results:
  • Know Local on D20 (+8): 18 (1 roll)


14th May, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Lightning Strike

Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet

RPG Main Adventure Age Ponyfinder Thomaslees

And The Wandering Blade says...

"No. I think I'd recognize him if I saw the goal again, but he was not familiar to me." Lightning had been to Canterlot before, but he was no local, not to mention how enormous this city was. He was continually surrounded by strangers.

"Opposition from both ends of the spectrum, as well as changelings. Well, that should keep things interesting. Pray tell, have you vetted the crew of your ship to ensure none of them are changelings?"



14th May, 2016 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure Main RPG

And The Storyteller says...

Zero would find the airship Evening Dream and it would seem there was many ponies making final preparations and getting everything loaded up. There was earth ponies, pegasus, and a couple of unicorns one of which seemed to be leading the preparations while another was using his magic to levitation some of the heaviest loads onto the ship. Surprisingly, it looked liked a merchant's vessel despite the ships purpose being anything but that of the trading of merchandise.

The pony directing the preparations seems to be that of a mare with the bearing of one who may well be from one of Canterlot's well to do families yet of which there was noway to tell at first glance yet perhaps the young colt may be able to recall something of importance especially if he gets a closer looks and perhaps even speaks with her. If anypony looked like they would be able to hire him for this journey it was her.
----------------

From within the Palace of the Celestial Sisters was a young stallion and member of the royal guard not long on the path of paladinhood off to meet with that of the High Priestess of the Sun. She seemed to have a mission for him, though the pegasus had not the details of what this may be.

He was a tall golden yellow stallion eith dark brown mane and tail, with a build that suggest strength more appropriate for an earth pony, he had so far served for about years now under the watchful and protective gaze of Celestia having sworn his Oath not but a few months before but having yet to truly prove himself.
-------------

"Yes of course I have," he says with assurance, before clarifying, "At least I have appointed a pony I trust to do such. I haven't had the chance to check on preparations myself given the situation… but."

He pauses, looking around before getting a sly smile and continuing, "But perhaps it wouldn't hurt to do so. I can accompany you to the airship and even show you where it can be found." Given what he had said previously, this was something he wasn't supposed to even suggest yet the unicorn did seem a bit cooped up at the school like he hadn't been able to go out and about the city for a while.

Chuckling, he adds, "I can even go in disguise, that way I am not caught." With such grabbing a cloak, moving in a circle with a flourish and a glow from his horn, the stallion would take on an appear quite different from his own.

Yet his attention would be drawn to Aquamarine, who had stayed quite for quite some time now which worried Mythos though he spoke not off it. Perhaps the poor mare was in shock of having a ship again, or was deep in though. All in all though she looked fine physically.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Zero Zodiac

Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Age Adventure Main RPG - Page 11

And Unmarked says...

Zero considered his options as he continued to observe the ship. The ponies loading the cargo did seem to be focusing on their work, so he might not get away with smuggling himself on board. He observed for a while longer, building up his resolve.

Finally he stepped forward, tentatively approaching the ship without his disguise up. He made it obvious he was admiring the vessel and those working on it, before trotting up to the mare in the lead.

"Very nice ship you have here, madam," He starts formally. "You look like you're taking on a lot of cargo. I'm just very curious what it is, where you're going and how long it will take to load all these things?"

Receiving his answer he continues, "Are you sure you couldn't use a hand? Loading or sailing, I don't mind. But I would like to try both. See, I'm trying to earn my cutiemark and I can feel my destiny is on this ship."

Out of Character: Nobility is untrained.

Zero Zodiac Results:
  • Know (Local) on D20 (+8): 12 (1 roll)
  • Know (Nobility) on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Bluff on D20 (+8): 16 (1 roll)


17th May, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee's Ponyfinder Age Adventure Main RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 11

And The Storyteller says...

The mare would look to the young colt, seemingly a bit annoyed to be disturbed yet she would listen to what Zero had to say. Considering him, feeling suspicious with the questions yet saying, "Yes, it is nice ship though I am only her for the loading and preparations. Onto why there is so much cargo this is a merchant airship. On the rest, you ask many questions."

She studied the colt, before sighing as she decided to believe for now his intentions were harmless. That and a small smile appeared, if briefly, as she considered the colt's blank flank and commenting in a serious tone, "You seem a bit old not to have a cutiemark, though each pony gains it at different time. You do also seem a bit young."

She would sigh, introducing herself, "My name is Lily Calm, what is your name?" It was clear the mare was under a lot of stress, yet is seemed the young colt calmed her a bit even if she had her doubts, before continuing, "Does your family know you wish such work? Tell me why you feel you are up for this?"
---------

Once be was before her, Golden would bow his head respectfully before stating, "You called for me." The young paladin was nervous, yet his trust in the Light was true, as to his devotion to Celestia. He respected Luna, though his life had been given to her sister.

The mare would smile, offering a nod before saying, "Yes, I am glad the Grand Master was willing to spar one of his paladins." Yet observing the stallion she would note, "Though I had not expecting him to send one so young."

The young paladin would look down humbly, even bashfully before saying, "I hope that does not displease you High Priestess. The Grand Master felt this would be an opportunity to prove myself."

She would shake her head, before answering, "No that is fine. I trust his judgement, he would not send a one that could not complete the task requested." Still, she was somewhat worried, offering a prayer in her heart yet trusting the Light above and her goddess before continuing, "There is much to discuss."

With such, the High Priestess would begin, explaining, "There is an expedition being put together by a professor and researcher at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, and I would request that you offer yourself up to be a part of it. Though with some important conditions… "

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 17th May, 2016 - 12:55am




 
> TOPIC: Thomaslee's Ponyfinder: Age Of Adventure Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,