Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters

Wanted Medieval Rpg Dungeon Masters - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 10th Jul, 2016 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Top  Wanted Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters Looking for consistent GMs that is willing to run an active long campaign with a unique medieval system that is not D&D or Pathfinder.
3rd Feb, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Wanted: Medieval Role-playing Game Dungeon Masters

To be a Dungeon Master you should familiarize and agree to this: How To Be A Dungeon Master. We are looking for Role-playing Games that are not Dungeons & Dragons or Pathfinder because we already have a section dedicated to that: Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Play By Post Role-playing Games. Medieval Role-playing Games can surround Rune Quest, Pendragon, the in house system (World of Medieval) and others.

Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon RPG Medieval Wanted

Name: Hash

Comments: I would love to play Rune Quest in a play by post. Having precise information for hit location will be a real plus and should give battle scenes a lot of comic relief too! Is there someone already lined up to run a game?

3rd Mar, 2016 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters RPG PBP Medieval World

I haven't tried Rune Quest but should a Dungeon Master start one here I might find myself playing it or even JB's old system. I wish I could Dungeon Master but I'm not cut out for it, I rather be a role-player.

11th Apr, 2016 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Runequest will be nice but I don't think that has become popular in the Play By Post format as well as the fact that Dungeons & Dragons, as usual, has taken over the fame of medieval fantasy role-playing. Still awaiting a serious GM to take over this Board.

13th Apr, 2016 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

In the past I have tried to hint for new Game Masters to start Rune Quest here. The combat system for it is fantastic and I might have been able to custom code the results as well. Another one is Middle Earth, however because I do not actively advertise anymore its hard to find good Game Masters.

17th Jun, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

ROK II - An Extension Of World Of Medieval

In case anyone wanted to know what the World of Medieval Role-playing Game system is like, should you wish to take over this Board using that system, you can see it in ROK II since the automated system there is an extension of here. The only difference is the added focused Skill training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jul, 2016 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Wanted Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters

The Game Master says...

A suggestion to use DragonLance as a theme but instead of using its association with Dungeons & Dragons the platform could be GURPS as an alternative Medieval Fantasy Play By Post Role-playing Game for this Board..

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wanted Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters World Medieval PBP RPG

Interesting. DragonLance was and still is a phenomenal setting.

GURPS is all right, just a bit crunchy and too mechanical for my tastes in fantasy,.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wanted: Medieval RPG Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,