Conor Mcgregor - Page 2 of 4

Conor McGregor’s ‘disgusting’ rampage. - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Apr, 2018 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Conor Mcgregor MMA - Mixed Martial Arts - UFC Champion
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Conor Mcgregor - Page 2

Conor could make another shock switch. EVERYONE is lining up for a shot at Conor McGregor, and he could face new competition in a surprising area. Source 6k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor
A Friend

Mcgregor Conor

Well, if it's only about money and respectability doesn't matter he should do this. Otherwise, I think he should stay away from professional wrestling.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor
A Friend

Conor Mcgregor Sports & Fashion Music Movies

All this is always about the money. I think that pro wrestling is a sport into itself like boxing and MMA. They should stay separate.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor
A Friend

Page 2 Mcgregor Conor

I think pro wrestling is more a show than a sport. Don't get me wrong, I think it is very physical and requires a lot of athletic ability, but it is a show with a predetermined outcome and the actors (The wrestlers) follow a script.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor
A Friend

Mcgregor Conor

Yes I know and I think that is why I feel that Mr. McGregor should stay away from this sport.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor

White: 'Conor may never fight again'. DANA White believes Conor McGregor may never step foot in the octagon again with his UFC career hanging in the balance. Source 9w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor - Page 2

Conor McGregor is letting fame and money go to his head. That's the problem when you become ultra rich too fast. When he hits his head he will probably sober up but let's hope its not too late when that happens because I will like to see Conor McGregor fight in the UFC again.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2018 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Conor Mcgregor Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Conor McGregor’s ‘disgusting’ rampage. POLICE are hunting for Conor McGregor after he gatecrashed a media event ahead of UFC 223 in New York, attacking a bus full of rivals with a guard rail and injuring one fighter. Source 6s.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Conor Mcgregor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,